or Connect

Posts by Wongtouski

If it's narrow then my only explanation is that I'm Asian and have wider feet? Oh well must try again I suppose. Which pair do you have?
For real? I wear Us10's across the board for nike, I tried on the Achilles, there's a fair bit of room in the front. But then it COULD have been a 43.
I wear US sz10 on Nike's and 42 is big on me, quite big. I've yet to try 40/41 because they weren't available so my best guess is that 41 would fit best.
uh oh the Achilles Premium are growing on me...........that's not a good thing for my wallet.
If you guys check out that lineageofinfluence link part 1, you'll see that they will indeed have two type of Achilles, the original and the premium achilles as shown on Frances May site.
They look kinda shit in these pics, have to see these in person first.
Can anyone tell me the difference between the Ray Ban Clubmaster and the New Ray Ban Clubmaster???
White Blue Pink Purple (maybe), Probably add another White one here. French cuffs on all as I just started working for a British company.
I'm totally off topic here but I am currently making my first pricey shirts through Ascot Chang, and they're very helpful because I've gone for fittings two times now and about to be a third. Main reason being.......I want to make a wide spread collar shirt and I'm constantly asking them to improve it. But I digress. I'm actually going to Paris in less than a month for 4 days, is Charvet worth a visit?
I have a quick question for The Armoury guys here. If I'm getting a suit, say WW Chan/Ring Jacket (because I can't afford Liverano), would you guys do the actual fitting or take on a more "consulting" role in terms of style/fabric choice?