or Connect

Posts by Wongtouski

I fully understand that prices are subjective to everyone, but by your calculations these workers make more than me.
I'm going to check em out this week. Yuen seems quite passionate about what he does, plus I'm hoping his prices are stupendous as wellI went to Lee Baron over the weekend and a CMT 3 piece is 6xxx, it's frankly too expensive.
Is he good? The youtube clip I saw Yuen said he does all his suits himself and does not fuse them.
Has anyone tried out Yuen's tailor? Stumbled upon a youtube vid on them the other day. http://www.yuenstailor.com/
Il Sarto most recent pricing (fully canvassed) 2 piece $5200 + 600 3 piece $6950 + 600 No CMT options available.
Thanks for the tip. My main objective of getting a Tank is to wear for work mostly. I want somethign classic, not showy and most importantly affordable. I currently just wear a Victorinox which is I like very much, but I do want something nice to wear from time to time. I actually do own a Cartier Santos black strap, but I find that one conspicuous as well (and that's a present so I don't want to wear everyday). The price point for me is actually a plus as I do not want to...
Thanks for your advice, honestly I'm not a watch buff whatsoever and I like the Cartier for ite asthetics only, I really have no knowledge of the straps (side vs belly alligator straps fot example). I was leaning towards the Steel solo as its cheaper and I'm practically going for the look only so the gold may be overdoing it.Speaking of alternative, what would you recommend?
What are your opinions on these? Cartier Tank Solo extra large in gold.
Hi All, I have a 25EUR Voucher that's expiring on the 31st of March and it does not appear I have anything I need from there at the moment. If any of you here are about to make a purchase, PM me and I'll give you the voucher!!
In terms of bang for buck for someone that's older, Ascot Chang is the best place to go. They'll spend the most time making sure the shirts fit. As opposed to Jantzen where it's more of a mill than a shop, go to AC where they'll spend the time (or let you spend the time) to go through their fabrics. I'm in my late 20's and I bought my first shirts from them 2 years back. I thought it would be intimidating as they generally serve and older more affluent clientele, but they...