or Connect

Posts by Wongtouski

I like AC for shirt, yes it's expensive, but they let me be super picky with the sizing and collar when I had them made, I made my own extreme cutaway collar with pictures only and they were willing to change it like 5 times before I approved. A lot of people here will find the shirts at AC too exp (I agree to a degree), but I shoot for quality over quantity.Janzten shirts are ok, I mean they're essentially a factory now and they just churn out shirts.Made some shirts from...
I'll try to snap some pics tonight.More info, I practically gave them my RJ suit, told them to make a Wool / Cotton / Seersucker suit (3 total)I remember the cost being the same as a regular CMT fully canvassed price....like 5K+ HKDAgain it's not perfect as they were apprehensive about copying some details exactly i.e. label width.
Well of course you're correct, TBH if they had any of the A&H skills they wouldn't be copying anyone else's stuff. But if you're just shooting for a similar silhouette then I don't think its a big deal.Plus if you can afford a TF suit WTF are you doing getting your other suits copied?
Agree, I brought my RING JACKET MTM to PL to imitate, it's........like 80% there.It's not bad at all.
Can you give some details on pricing and location of the store? I was about to make shirts !
Just buy one from Brooks Brothers, I think its like HK $760 and its always on sale (with some credit card promotion).I also believe Jantzen does too.
I've been to TCNY, went through the Fabric selection, they do have nice fabrics like Zegna which will cost you nearly 10k. Sounds like a great deal until they "measure you" which basically means wearing different sizes of the OTR stuff in the store and making alterations here and there. The problem is that it's not a tailor doing this, it's just the lady in the shop, so the approach doesn't really consider the ramifications of how altering one area will impact the other....
Guys, I just got a notification from Revolve Clothing that they have the Black in M back in stock, I just bought one, go check it out!!
Hi, Just wondering when the Villian hoodie would be back in stock....I also want to ask about sizing, I'm 5'7 160lbs....is Medium sufficient? Thanks
I'm very much interested in the order, but I have not purchased a pair of VASS before, can anyone here advise on the sizing ?