or Connect

Posts by Wongtouski

Zara/H&M/Tailors in Hollywood MallWe don't need another thread on the Hong Kong Tailors really. They're all sort of the same.
There's one shop that I know that will sell to you, but they ONLY have Zegna shirting because they're primarily a suiting distributor.
Mine actually fit pretty good, granted I got it like 3 years ago and they weren't as busy, I also went on the weekend so they had more time to make sure the fit was fine.
I have a tux from them made for less than 4k. It's great cuz its dark and I always get drunk in it and not have to worry about fucking it up.
I like AC for shirt, yes it's expensive, but they let me be super picky with the sizing and collar when I had them made, I made my own extreme cutaway collar with pictures only and they were willing to change it like 5 times before I approved. A lot of people here will find the shirts at AC too exp (I agree to a degree), but I shoot for quality over quantity.Janzten shirts are ok, I mean they're essentially a factory now and they just churn out shirts.Made some shirts from...
I'll try to snap some pics tonight.More info, I practically gave them my RJ suit, told them to make a Wool / Cotton / Seersucker suit (3 total)I remember the cost being the same as a regular CMT fully canvassed price....like 5K+ HKDAgain it's not perfect as they were apprehensive about copying some details exactly i.e. label width.
Well of course you're correct, TBH if they had any of the A&H skills they wouldn't be copying anyone else's stuff. But if you're just shooting for a similar silhouette then I don't think its a big deal.Plus if you can afford a TF suit WTF are you doing getting your other suits copied?
Agree, I brought my RING JACKET MTM to PL to imitate, it's........like 80% there.It's not bad at all.
Can you give some details on pricing and location of the store? I was about to make shirts !
Just buy one from Brooks Brothers, I think its like HK $760 and its always on sale (with some credit card promotion).I also believe Jantzen does too.