or Connect

Posts by osadolor619

Is this real??
Haha, trust me, I'm awake everyday before the theater opens. The movies is my way of staying away from clubs and bars at night aka hangovers, fatigue and excessive spending!
Noooot quite... When he's not being space boy he puts on regular clothes.. I liked the movie.. I don't know what theater costs $14 but you can get 2 tickets for $16 at Costco
In Tom Cruise's new movie Oblivion, everything is RRL except his space suit. I saw flannels, the light blue shawl cardigan, slim fits and his wife in the movie had a western flannel and RRL denim.
I started to notice that on my thin shirts, I would have small holes on the back where I sit. I realized that it was rubbing against my studded belt..
All sales have been cancelled until the conflict with North Korea has been resolved.
Seem cool but ridiculous at that price.. I understand the price since RRL has to maintain an image but like you said, sale time might peak more interest
RRL cardigan, low straights, belt, wallet and boots. Polo v-neck.
If your questions don't get answered its because they already have been. There are incredible amounts of info on sizing, pricing, sales, seasons, eBay, etc.. So much that its unnecessary to ask.Sizing questions are the most redundant questions and IMO the most annoying. The plaid shirts fit TTS for the most part. Are they worth $185? You need to determine their worth. With the sales, the plaid shirts go down to almost $50 but don't count on your size being there. It's just...
You should stop.