or Connect

Posts by osadolor619

If I told you... You know the rest. I didn't think it was necessary to put that. I wanted it to go to someone that already knew what it was and it's value. Which is why I didn't put much in the description. So... Does anyone have anything to talk about except sizing and stretching?
I'm selling the cardigan that Oprah wore in her Ralph Lauren interview... ends in about 50 minutes. Size Small. http://www.ebay.com/itm/200670652526?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_4559wt_1398
We both agree that this is hideous but a collector's item nonetheless... You know the Japanese would be all over this.
This past weekend I visited my friend that works at RL and he showed me some of his archives.. Check out this jacket.. Only 4 made (2 XS, 1S and 1 M that was made for Kanye West - which he didn't want).
I'm actually wearing that vest today.. It's the shit.
I'm actually wearing that vest today.. It's the shit.
I just dropeed $1200... It should hold me over for a few months. The thing I hate about RRL is that they keep coming out with cool shit and I always want something. I need an intervention. Or... to win the lottery!
Tha way u talk cracks me up sometimes.. either u have some Black homies or u watch a lot of BET.
That's dishonest.