or Connect

Posts by WaterlooMike

PM Sent.
New website dedicated to shooting sports has opened up, and they are carrying much of the Filson lineup. I'm thinking this is great news, and can mean avoiding duties/high cost of shipping normally associated with ordering this stuff. http://www.traphappens.ca/
[[SPOILER]] Thanks for the feedback. My posture is not usually that erect. I'm actually working on it... experiencing some back issues, related to driving 55,000 + Km's / yr.I think I'll bring it to the tailor and see about letting it out slightly in the waist. As for the lapels... every single jacket I own bows in the lapels, with the exception of H&M cheapies, which have no construction at all. Not sure which part of my odd build causes this, but I have spend...
Start at $369 in canadian funds. The jacket pictured above was $299. Also, the site is totally sfw. Not sure what earlier posts were referring to, but the site I get directed to has no issues at all. Simply an online store. Maybe the MTM site is different...
FYI, I'm 6'2"
44R arrived today. Fit is better almost everywhere. Went down to an R from L for 2 reasons... one, the 44 R has some additional length over a 42R, and two, they're out of 44L. I think the length is pretty decent. not much needs to happen in the arms, and the front and back are passable (excuse the first, front on shot. The upward angle is making it come across a little shorter than it is). Also, please excuse the wrinkles. I've been wearing this morning, and it...
Not nearly enough material to have this let out. Back it goes.
Just seems to be this one. the last MTM suit I had done is a drop 8. It was also a 43L. i went 42L because of the shoulder measurements. They are closest to what I typically wear, and the jacket does fit well in the shoulder, and isn't crazy snug in the chest.I've posted a pic below. It's the suit I'm referring to, unfortunately, same area, same crappy pics. I will figure out a better location/invest in a tripod sometime. Please forgive the bunching in the lower...
Thanks guys. I went for the Wash because of the lapels, and because of the current SC lineup, it was my preferred material/colour. There is marginally enough room in the chest and shoulders, though for a SC, not as concerned. My intention was to wear this piece more casually. The skirt is too tight for sure, and may be beyond any tailor to rectify (thoughts?). I'm 3/4's of the way to just returning it, and ordering the 44.
Cross post from another thread, looking for input. Very impressed thus far with suitsupply. The question is, do I return for a 44L, or take to a tailor. How close to fitting properly do you all think I've come?Love this jacket, btw. Great lapels.My SC arrived. Very impressed with transit times to Canada, and the complete lack of shipping fees, including brokerage! How refreshing to pay one price, and have it actually be the price.Quality looks good, packaging is...