or Connect

Posts by plot

Just ordered myself a SARX013. Stunning in pics, I'm guessing it'll be even more beautiful in person. I've been wanting a nice white-faced slightly dressy watch for a while now.
I'm looking to buy some CP Achilles Low and was able to try on CP Tournament Highs this weekend. I'm usually a size 12, tried on an 11 in Tournament Highs and they felt slightly narrow on my feet. From what I've heard I should be sizing down one size when buying CPs, however I'm curious, is CP high sizing similar to lows? Will the sides stretch at all? I'm torn whether I should get an 11 or 12 in lows.
Can anyone recommend me some sneakers comparable in styling to these ETQ runners? Looks like these have been sold out for a while.
Most Skagens have an integrated bracelet that's held in place by two screws on either side. The one you've linked to is no exception. Usually you can't swap an integrated bracelet with an off the rack leather strap. In this case however, perhaps you could buy a leather NATO strap and cut it into two pieces and replace the mesh bracelet with the two pieces by securing the strap with the screws on both sides.
I'd say check out the Helson Shark Diver (comes in 40mm, 42mm and 45mm), I've got a blue 40mm one and it's one hell of a watch.I just got a new strap for my Nighthawk, and I'm thinking it goes quite well with the watch. It's very comfortable for how thick it is. I don't imagine I'll be switching back to the bracelet for a while.
I ordered a custom PVD Seiko Pro Hunter roughly two and a half months ago and it finally arrived a few days ago. Unfortunately photos don't do it justice, it's simply stunning in person. I've also got two PVD NATO straps on their way, as the green one it came with is fairly lousy.
Are there any eyeglasses with a similar style and translucent pattern to these SALT Yates, but at a more affordable price point?
Check out this thread, you'll find all the info about the watch here as well as a ton of discussion.http://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/zelos-helmsman-official-launch-giveaway-992247.html
Two packages came in for me the past few days. First is an Invicta 8926 Sub, which I modded with a green bezel. I'm in love with the LV look. I also purchased a 22mm Stowa strap for my Tisell Flieger. Awesome pairing in my opinion.
This is a bait-and-switch site, don't trust it at all. I attempted to contact airwatches, asking whether the model was actually available and never received a reply. There was also a german website that had the watch in stock as well, however when contacted they also did not reply.dan138zig: How about the Citizen Nighthawk? It's similar to the second watch you have listed, and it looks amazing in person.