or Connect

Posts by sftiger

That's really impressive. I now feel a little less bad about never finding anything since I'm looking mostly in and around major cities.
Just called - prices are back up. Too slow, damn!
NYI how are you so good at this? Are you constantly hunting around sketchy neighborhood liquor stores for dusties? I generally stop by liquor stores in new places I'm visiting but have never found anything worth writing home about except occasionally cask strength private barrels of stuff like FRSiB, which aren't particularly rare anyway (but are delicious!)
Those are mine. I hesitated to mark them as NWOT because I actually cannot remember if I ever wore them. If I did, is was no more than a few times.They are awesome and I only sent them to LS after a long conversation with the girlfriend about why it wasn't acceptable that I own over twice as many pairs of shoes as she does. The struggle is real.
The measurements in the 6th photo don't seem to match up with the measurements in the description. Who knows...
That is wild.Cool Zegna Couture 100% cashmere soft brownish sport coat in 40R: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ERMENEGILDO-ZEGNA-COUTURE-CASHMERE-SPORT-COAT-SIZE-50R-40R-/151360953019?pt=US_CSA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats&hash=item233dd0dabb
I have one from Bergdorf that is like this. Was my dad's so no idea how old it is.
So did I. My first experience with Carmina so very excited and fingers crossed the sizing works out for me.
No 42R?
Nice knot on that knit tie. I can never get mine to dimple like that.