or Connect

Posts by sftiger

Can't quite figure out what's going on with this Chipp jacket, but appears to be double breasted but have had all of the buttons removed? Anyway cool lining.
Awesome looking suit!
Chipp safari-ish jacket 42 Borrelli checked camelhair sport coat 42 (bad photography so a bit of a gamble on the exact color) UPenn Ben Silver blazer buttons
Where are those jackets / suits from?
Pretty awesome Chipp sport coat with martini flags
Loro Piana Cashmere Double Breast Overcoat Top (sort of polo-ish) Coat size 42 - $500 starting bid I want this thing so badly...
Where is this? Nice looking place.
Berk Burlington Arcade velvet formal slippers 11.5 - $99 OBO
I have two Oxxford sport coats from eBay that I love - one navy hopsack and one cashmere bespoke (for someone else). Oxxford must be some of the best (if not the best) value for money on eBay, since the jackets tend to be fairly traditionally cut (i.e. not trendy) and, as VRaivio mentioned, they're not that well known outside of the US. Or, frankly, within the general American young urban professional population - no one I've talked to my age has ever heard of them.
40R Canali Kei jacket - $299 OBO 40R Sartorio peak lapel navy blazer - $149 starting bid