or Connect

Posts by avatar

they definitely sent me fake or weirdly altered ted baker boots.
Quote: Originally Posted by Exalt Is this sale basically on everything or select items? can't get the code to work on full price non-sale items?
topic says it all...
the what
let me know.
has anyone ordered an XL sterlingwear? height/dress sleeve length? ty
my dress shirts are 36" sleeve length. my chest is in between 42-43". i wear a 42L suit. should i go with 42L in the Sterlingwear Authentic? or a 42XL? i assume 40 would be too small, and 44 too big. ty
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi sooo...i have gone to what feels like every RL store in central and south florida and still haven't found anything i have wanted to pull the trigger on, even with the 25% off. i might need to go get the Darlton wingtips on rl.com, just on principle... is there a code for polo.com?
Quote: Originally Posted by hth2002 He doesn't think RL's recent sales should be called sale, because they were just so-so. ty
Quote: Originally Posted by hth2002 He doesn't think RL's recent sales should be called sale, because they were just so-so. don't they take their current sale and end up clearancing it out with a 30 or 40% code at some point? all these summer color polos and all?