or Connect

Posts by PDXGeo

My "hobby" business is creating solid sterling silver pendants for cyclists. The "Guardian Angel" piece has been the most popular by far and has been sold out for several years. now that the cost of silver is back in our stratosphere I'm having a run of the Angels done again. They are available now for pre-order. 10% discount and free shipping CONUS to SF members. Styles can be seen at ciclismodesign.bigcartel.com Thanks for looking BTW:I am still on the hunt for a...
Oh dang I just re read your measurements and I think it's too big for me. I saw the 38 in the title and was hopeful. I am a true size 37...
Im looking for a wool herringbone peacoat in brown or grey. i'm a true size 37 but 38 or small will do. Thank you
Sold
pending
Beautifully crafted as always. Used for maybe 5 months then switched back to my other Tanner. $25 + ship from Portland, OR
PM sent
Hi there. I can offer 80 for the small black watch Let me know Thanks George 5034237906
If you know what these are and you're building a dream Randonneur bike you want them. Price includes shipping CONUS. international buyers shoot me an email and I will get a price. 36 hole, I believe rear spacing is 126 and for threaded freewheel (SAE I think, MAYBE French...) Never been laced. Beautiful item, will be the jewel of your component mix.
Cashmere or Merino in a small thanks George