or Connect

Posts by Ritchee

FWIW - Last summer I bought the blue plaid work shirt in L. I just received the indigo denim work shirt in M and the fit is almost the same. Great shirt.
Thanks for the measurements. The leg opening is one inch smaller than the pair I bought 5 (?) years ago. I prefer the wider opening. Good luck on your sale, they're great pants.
Nigel Cabourn apple green Aircraft jacket Size 50 - Shipping included in price In very good used condition; no rips, stains or tears. Features a hood with fisherman knot ties, a RiRi-zipper, buttoned placket, and press stud fastening. Raglan sleeves with adjustable cuffs. Two zipper closed, slanted pockets on the front. Hem and hood is adjusted with a waxed rope. Vents under arms. Fit is straight and arms wide enough to have a knitted sweater underneath. Tagged Size...
Has anyone purchased the painter's pants? I'm trying to find out the measurements of the waist and leg opening for the Med and/or Large. thanks
Classic chambray work shirt with two button flap pockets with pen slit on one. Very good used condition. No rips, strains, or tears. Tagged 42 - below are my measurements in inches Shoulder seam to shoulder seam = 18 in Chest from pit to pit = 21.5 Sleeve length from shoulder seam down = 25 back length of shirt from bottom of collar down to seam = 28 Ships free. Continental US and PayPal only
Hey, just noticed S/S is on sale at Context
Anyone know who carries Two Feet Ahead crew socks these days? Hickorees and Woodlands did but no longer. Independence does but they only take a credit card. Looking for an on-line store that accepts paypal. thanks !
Classic chambray 100% cotton shirt with two button down flap pockets. MOP buttons, Very good used condition. No rips, strains, or tears. Tagged L - below are my measurements in inches Shoulder seam to shoulder seam = 18.5 in Chest from pit to pit = 22.5 Sleeve length from shoulder seam down = 25 back length of shirt from bottom of collar down to seam = 29 Price includes shipping with tracking number. Continental US and PayPal only thanks !!
Engineered Garments Worker’s Cap Size L Good used condition. 100% cotton. tagged L measures 22.5 inches around Price includes shipping with tracking number. Continental US and PayPal only thanks !!
This was made for Union Made of SF by 8;15 - USA - fully lined - tagged L - my measurement shows 20.5 inches In very good used condition. Shipping included Continental US and PayPal only thanks !