or Connect

Posts by Ritchee

Hey guys, any one have a pair of the fatigue pants? I'm find conflicting waist size measurements. For example Haven has size 34 waist as 33 inches, TBB has size 34 at 34 inches and Independence has a size L(34?) as 35 inches. thanks
I was wondering the same thing the other day...
Anyone else having issues with Mr Porter web site not giving the size fit info? Tried two different browsers dumped cookies etc and still no info.
I've never owned a CP Achilles so I can't compare but the Svensson is comfortable and worth the money.
They recommend going down a size. I'm a US 10D and their size 42 fits me perfect.
Yea, I just ordered the black trainers and with shipping to the USA I was charged $182.40 USD
From what I recall when I ordered the olive army sneakers a few weeks back, VAT is deducted when processing through Paypal.
I recently bought a pair of the Monitaly Utility pants in Khaki. I liked them so much I then purchased a pair in olive. Don't sleep on these guys, they are very comfortable, and for me everything I want in a casual pant.
50% summer sale at Svensson. Their army trainers are very comfortable. http://svenssonshop.com/en/
Do the Buttero Linen Canvas sneakers run true to size or should I size down? I usually take a 10D or 43. I have a pair of Buttero pecos style boots and I had to size down to 42. TIA