or Connect

Posts by Ritchee

New - doesn't fit me Corter Leather is based in Boston, Massachusetts. Every belt is hand-cut and hand-made. Holes are hand punched, rivets and hardware set by mallet, sewing done by hand, dying and oiling done in-house, and every piece made by memory without the use of patterns or stencils, thus every piece is unique. * Corter standard belts are made with 16oz vegetable tanned leather which has been skived down to approximately 12-14oz, hand cut, and made with solid...
New with Tag 11 oz. Cone Mills White Oak selvedge duck canvas 100% cotton Unwashed Chain-stitched waistband Corozo button fly On-seam side pockets, buttoned back welt pockets, front coin pocket Chambray pocket bags Made in the USA Tagged 34 - My sizing is below in inches waist 35 inches rise - 11 and 1/2 inches inseam - 34 inches leg opening - 8 and 1/2 inches Continental USA only and paypal only - shipping included
I have the same issue, esp with EG - I'm either a M or an L - this season I bought the reversible coat in M and the liner in M - I based my decisions on the sizing info and in this case it worked.
As far as I know the liner doesn't have a companion piece. To me it resembles a deck jacket. Based on the measurements at Inventory I got a M and it fits well.
Today in the mail I received the liner jacket in brown herringbone from the nice folks at inventory. One thing I did not know is that their prices are in Canadian and since the dollar is stronger than that currency, it saved me about $80 US The jacket is top notch, can't wait to wear it once the weather gets colder.
Most of the shirts The Bureau stocks are different from most retailers. No button downs, some with button flap pockets. Has anyone purchased them? Looking for some general feedback. thanks https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/brand/gitman-vintage
Yea, I got a medium.
Where you do live? I bought one and I live in Massachusetts so I will get some wear out of it. Looks to me as if it's well made. The fabric looks vintage and the fit is not slim.http://www.gentrynyc.com/collections/engineered-garments/products/reversible-coat
New with tags. I’d keep it but it’s too small for me, and since it was on sale, I can’t return it. The jacket has a distressed finish. Also, be aware that on the back it has a US stencil which is pictured which I had planned on removing with sandpaper. From the Monitaly web site: Trucker Jacket is constructed with double needle felled seams with a special “Union Special” sewing machine, as well as with industrial heavy duty single needle and double needle machines. The...
Don't know if this will work for EG but received this As a valued customer of END., we would like to offer you an exclusive 20% OFF our Autumn/Winter 2014 collections.* Please use the code AUTUMN14 at the checkout. SHOP NOW Offer ends midnight (GMT) Sunday 19th October, 2014. *Certain items and brands are excluded from this offer.