or Connect

Posts by thebac

Dark navy striped sounds perfectly acceptable, unless the stripes are really loud and unusual. Don't wear a four button suit, and certainly do not wear one to a job interview.
Yeah, you need to tighten the knot. The knot looks too loose in the pre-problem picture, and a loose knot always loosens up more easily. You could also buy a tie snug or something of that sort and see if that helps, but I suspect that a tighter knot will take care of your problem.
Post a picture. Shell creases very differently from calf.
I agree with the below.I try to stick to ties between 3.25" and 3.75", which I consider the normal range. It doesn't make sense to have 3.5" ties in a separate category from 3.75" ties--they both fall into a classical tie width range.
These have not been worn, but they do not have tags. I can't really tell any difference between the various cotton blend ties, they all feel similar to me--it comes down to what colors you prefer. Thanks for your interest.
For Sale are a number of slim/skinny ties and bowties by Coto. All of the ties were acquired as samples, but they do not come with tags. Unless otherwise indicated, I am asking $30 $25 for the first tie/bowtie shipped and paypalled within the contiguous 48 US states, but I am willing to offer discounts for purchases of more than one. Some of the ties/bowties I have multiples of, so if you'd like to buy more than one of a model I can check how many I have. All ties are...
For Sale are a number of slim/skinny ties and bowties by Coto. All of the ties were acquired as samples, but they do not come with tags. Unless otherwise indicated, I am asking $30 $25 for the first tie/bowtie shipped and paypalled within the contiguous 48 US states, but I am willing to offer discounts for purchases of more than one. Some of the ties/bowties I have multiples of, so if you'd like to buy more than one of a model I can check how many I have. All ties are...
Yeah, it makes his "I'm too poor to pay for any clothes at all" act a little hard to believe. If you've got $150+ to spare for a duffle bag, you are not broke.
By Ebay/Paypal rules, return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.However, if the item is in fact of a lower quality than described, I would refund the return shipping, both because in that case you would be at fault and the buyer would almost certainly leave negative feedback if you don't. If you find that the item is exactly as described, you would be under no obligation to refund return shipping, moral or otherwise, but negative feedback is more likely. Of...
That was my initial reaction as well. Different suppliers, different markets, it's not uncommon to see products made to different price points and standards.On the other hand, this is a bit of a concern. A Taiwanese product, I wouldn't worry about too much, Taiwan is not that different from Japan or Korea.However, a Mainland Chinese company pretending to be from Taiwan--that, I'd be much more suspicious of.