or Connect

Posts by Feji

It's a pretty easy alteration to move the button over a few millimeters if that's all that's needed to accommodate your neck.
translate.google.com - for future translations also.
Long sleeve, collarless, no lapels, zippered...I think it was you that called it the Daniel coat way back when the fw16 runway was shown, so I'm not even sure that's the correct name. Same coat pictured here (and they still have a size 48) : [[SPOILER]] Wish I had more time to try on more stuff there, since they do have more crazy pieces than I've seen the usual stuff that gets carried over here....Kinda regretting not trying on the magenta fuzzy sweater now too..
Last day in Japan and grabbed the Daniel coat from Via Bus Stop...really nice fabric, drape, and weight on it.Fuzzy sweater was nice, as well as the suiting fabric.Some quick pics i took of their fw16 rack [[SPOILER]]
Anybody wanna swap a size 46 Richard long jacket in Charcoal for Black? I have last summer's bomber in the same black fabric....so leaning towards returning the long jacket currently...
Usually a 48 in Geller...and I went with a small in the fisherman. Sleeves are long, other than that the fit is good for me. Did not have a chance to try on a medium, so cannot give comparison.
Take your CP size.
http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx Anybody in the US file a complaint here yet?
[[SPOILER]]
Owl Maxi came in. It's surprisingly really heavy weight (similar weight to the Schneider Merino grey heavy wool NMWA reissue) and should be the perfect overcoat this winter. Typically 48, went with a 46.