or Connect

Posts by LeeBiggerstaff

$500 on the Sargent boots. -Lee
Sid Mashburn Scotch Grain Penny Loafers - Size 10D These are currently $295 at Sid Mashburn. I purchased these on eBay and have $90 in them, but they are simply too large. These shoes have a very roomy heel, which allows my foot to slip too much. I generally purchase other brands in 10 d or e (Allen Edmonds, Alden, BB), so I think these are really better for a 10.5. They will need a replacement toplift soon - see pictures. I'd like to get my money back out of them,...
Alden LWBs with plantation crepe sole - new, unworn condition - 9.5 C/E Includes Alden shoe bags but no box. I picked these up but decided that I prefer my pebble grain LWBs for casual wear. I am not sure of the color of the shell, but I have included a few pictures with my #8 Alden saddle oxfords for comparison. The shoes do have some handling/storage marks and there are a few dark spots on the shoes. On the right shoe, near the welt, there is a scratch/imperfection...
Hart Schaffner Marx overcoat that I won on Shopgoodwill.com, but the measurements provided were not the most accurate. The jacket is in serviceable condition with some "weak" spots on the fabric. Union made in the USA. Shoulder to Shoulder: 19.5" P2P: 24.5" BOC to Hem: 43" Sleeves: 27" $20 plus actual shipping. DSC06256 by LeeBiggerstaff, on Flickr DSC06257 by LeeBiggerstaff, on Flickr DSC06259 by LeeBiggerstaff, on Flickr DSC06261 by LeeBiggerstaff, on...
I have a pair of Alden Tassel Loafers in #8 Shell Cordovan that I would like to trade for a pair of penny loafers, preferably something in shell cordovan. These shoes are in good shape with moderate/light wear and are size 10 C (combination A/C). I really need shoes in 10 D. I'll sell these for $155 plus actual shipping/insurance. DSC06247 by LeeBiggerstaff, on Flickr DSC06248 by LeeBiggerstaff, on Flickr DSC06249 by LeeBiggerstaff, on Flickr DSC06250 by...
Apron Toe Bluchers by Polo Ralph Lauren in size 10D. These shoes are in very good condition with very little sole wear and a brand new toplift. These shoes are marked a 10D but they seem a bit smaller than Peal/Allen Edmonds/Aldens that I have in 10D. These would probably work well for a 10B or 10C, or a 9.5D. I never wore them much because they are a bit small. $60 shipped in the CONUS. DSC06232 by LeeBiggerstaff, on Flickr DSC06231 by LeeBiggerstaff, on...
3 Brooks Brother's Button Down Shirts All three are marked 15" x 32", they are old stock that I purchased in the original packaging last year. I believe they date to the early 1990's. I am selling because the sleeves are too short for me (they all shrank to 31.5"). There is a blue cotton oxford, a white cotton oxford, and a blue striped pinpoint. The white and blue striped shirts were only worn and washed 2 or 3 times each. The blue oxford has been worn and washed 10...
Allen Edmonds Macneil - Shell Cordovan - LWB Size 10.5 B These shoes are in great shape with very minimal wear. There are some remnants of adhesive pads on one of the heel cups and instep, but they don't affect the fit of the shoe. I was hoping these would work for my 10-D foot, but they are slightly too narrow to justify keeping. I am looking for $225 shipped in the CONUS. I am willing to ship to other parts of the world at the buyers expense. Please let me know if...
That was an oversight on my part. Pants: 34" Waist 33" Inseam 44.5" Outseam