or Connect

Posts by zjpj83

Yeah, that's great. Too bad it's in Minnesota. Probably snow covered 11 months out of the year.
The best are ones with 17 different exterior materials. Some stone, some brick, some wood - just throw everything on there. It's like a house quilt.
Quote: Originally Posted by ramuman Hasn't there been at least one 250 GTO crash? I'd presume even a salvageable wreck in that car would be far far more expensive than wrecking any modern car. With the exception of a McLaren F1 LM, I can't think of any car of the last 20 years that would approach anything close to that level. Also, yes need to see 21 year old. Yes, here's a 250 GTO I saw a few years ago with a temporary nose. Vintage...
Quote: Originally Posted by limping_decorum this was in a sub division near us years a go....... BTW - probably the most famous neglected car ever. A 250 GTO was registered to a high school for use in its auto shop class. Subsequently sat in a field for 20 years. Now worth $20+ million.
Uh - no. Far more expensive cars have crashed. Still, this sucks.
I have an RLPL down coat with zippers with alligator pull tabs. it's awesome. I love that coat and those zippers.
What's wrong with his zippers?
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmith whats gonna happen with all those cars when he dies??? i think hes wasting his time huh?
It's a 330 2+2 and probably would have cost more to restore than the final product is worth.
Quote: Originally Posted by Beckwith zjp, is that a shot of your stable? It's Ralph Lauren's garage in Montauk.