or Connect

Posts by zjpj83

Shit I can't believe I just posted my million dollar idea on the internet.
I think it would be cooler if there were a series of vertical glass plates with holes in them, suggesting that the meteorite had smashed through them. And then the meteorite could be lodged in the wall.
Interior looks really cheap. Wonder if they will clean up the plasticy look.
The "shopping mall" reminds me of this place. The basement had , among other things, (1) a bar, (2) a sort of diner area with diner booths, (3) a movie theater with a theater cafe/concession stand, (4) wine cellar done up to look like some sort of wine shop and (5) fake Parisian shop windows.
hahaha the shopping mall is hilarious
Thanks for the link.
Quote: Originally Posted by Grey Every racing car with paddle shifters has them on the COLUMN, not on the wheel, so they're always in the same place no matter what position the wheel is in. I understand that generally you're not supposed to be shifting in a corner, you downshift before, but sometimes you'll have to in a decreasing/increasing radius corner. McLaren MP4-12C has them on the wheel. Personal preference, I guess.
Sort of an extension of the OP, but I don't like bare carbon cars or exposed bare carbon parts. It's trying to hard. CF is fine for interior trim, engine compartment trim, etc. But not on body panels (IMHO).
Quote: Originally Posted by v0rtex This tacky POS is languishing unfinished near Orlando, yours for only $75m: Largest residential home in the US, 90000 square ft. 10 kitchens, so your chef has a different one every day of the week and two at weekends. 13 bedrooms and 23 bathrooms. In a fitting display of karmic justice for a property built by a timeshare tycoon, he's having trouble selling it because there's no resale market for the ridiculous...
Quote: Originally Posted by gomestar I am certainly not a car expert by any means and anything I say could be way off base and so please correct me if needed - but I wonder how much of this is due to pressure from Lamborghini? Here Ferrari releases the Scuderia and champions its aerodynamics, its precision engineering, and its speed which matches the Enzo on their test track ... and then Lambo comes in with a 560 that is faster, has much more equipment...