or Connect

Posts by zjpj83

What makes you think these are John Lobb? Soles/heels certainly don't look Lobb. Though the handwriting inside looks similar to what you see in Lobb. Curious what the quality difference may be.
LOL at the price
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 I'm not going to lie though. If I was super intoxicated (which is really rare anyway), I could see myself hitting that. My body would probably be sore the morning after. Are you a virgin? Just curious.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero Any particular reason? The new staircase is just just completely out of place with everything around it. Sometimes this works, like a piece of modern art in a very classic space can sometimes be interesting and benefit from the juxtaposition. But, here, to my eye, it just looks silly. I think I like everything in the other pictures you posted. Cool place.
Sorry, I think this looks ridiculous:
I like the console but would have dovetailed it. It can be a bit OTT if you show it off with a different stain or something (see below), but most people wouldn't know the difference anyway. http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/189...b92cabfdaf.jpg
What's not to understand? Abu Dhabi has lots of money. (You should see their new mosque, it's crazy!) Why would a Sheik wear the same sandals as Joe Shmoe? I understand why JLP would try to tap that market.
The 911 is great, but I found the modern ones kind of soul-less. Would make for a great daily driver, though.
That's pretty cool. Its existence is sad, but its design is cool.
Yeah, they look fine. Just on small plots of land since they are waterfront.