or Connect

Posts by zjpj83

Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo A) That's fucking awesome. For you guys who are trying for the Restoration Hardware/Pottery Barn look, that's how you do it. B) 2 Dishwashers? 3) Why are the ovens so far away from the stovetop? (side note: I've never been very good at indexing) Thanks. Agreed, the ovens are not ideal there. You have to carry stuff over. Behind those cupboards to the right of the oven is the "baking station", which...
Here's our kitchen. Sorry for the clutter, it's well lived-in. It was sort of designed around the butcher block, which forms part of the T-shaped island.
I read them as a kid too.
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay A friend of mine is a white African American who is a naturalized U.S. citizen born in South Africa. He and I were talking about this very thing over the weekend, only in his case, it's the opposite situation. He does have the benefit of having a cool accent.
gdl - interesting what you did with the tiled hood vent. It's something you see in less new kitchens, where it can look kind of tired. But in your kitchen I think it works really well. Reminded me of this (where the kitchen definitely needs a re-do):
gdl, that's really nice
Agreed, very nice.
I remember when you used to be able to get a Hershey for a nickel... A nickel!
Quote: Originally Posted by forex Screw alden. Indeed. Prices should be fixed for all eternity.
Everyone needs a good butcher's block.