or Connect

Posts by zjpj83

I had a cat that got shut in an under-sink cabinet once, too. They just like to climb in things / lay on top of things. If you have a laptop open, guaranteed that in under 5 minutes your cat will come lie over the keyboard.
The problem with working out is that you have to buy a whole new wardrobe if you gain enough muscle. I gained 30 pounds, had to get rid of everything and start again.
My cat has peed on my sneakers. They are ninja-like creatures that hop in closets when you aren't looking. It makes for a sticky situation. True story.
First few pages here are pretty "baller." All for sale, too! http://streeteasy.com/nyc/sales/nyc/
I found pics of our house before we tore it down to the foundation. Wood paneling everywhere. Tons of wrought iron, for some reason. Classy Fixtures Old kitchens More awesome bathrooms and wood paneling
Nice apt
Quote: Originally Posted by Reggs Huh, never even knew they had a home brand. I believe it's the same company as Pottery Barn. Williams Sonoma is their high end brand. So, WS, Pottery Barn, West Elm has the same thing going on as Banana Republic, GAP, Old Navy. I think Williams Sonoma Home is well-made, nice stuff. I have a couch from them too.
Quote: Originally Posted by styla786 HI ZJPJ83 I love your curved top door going into the kitchen area. Was that original or did you have that done when your put in the cabinets? Original. They were all through the basement (pre-construction pic below). We thought they were quirky, so we kept them. In general, though, the house before was just awful. I'll have to find some other pre-construction pics. There were lots of cherubs. ...
Williams Sonoma Home has a cashmere throw for $200. I have one, and it is soft and warm. I recommend it.
We also have a second kitchen for overflow/entertaining. It's by the bar/TV/pool table/hangout area. As a kitchen, it's useful basically only on holidays when lots of people are over. But on a day to day basis, it's mostly just used for refrigerating drinks. There are no windows, which kind of sucks. It wasn't really "designed," just intended to be functional for what it is.