or Connect

Posts by zjpj83

I remember when you used to be able to get a Hershey for a nickel... A nickel!
Quote: Originally Posted by forex Screw alden. Indeed. Prices should be fixed for all eternity.
Everyone needs a good butcher's block.
*sigh
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero Simplistic as opposed to superfluous. Some people like organized clutter. Some people like lots of photos and paintings on the walls, lots of comfortable seating for their friends and family, lots of knick-knacks and objects that carry fond memories. For most here, it seems "simplistic" means "minimalist." And that's fine. But to impose that on everyone else as the sine qua non of design, and to...
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero That's actual the point I've been making the whole time which you've been trying to undermine. Good design is functional, an honest representation of its use and user's need, and simplistic. There are certain places you would expect to find gold interiors with ceiling frescoes featuring angelic themes, like 18th century French castles. One of the last places you'd expect to find it is on the 80th floor of a 1970's...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I like my kitchen. pics?
Snookie is an idiot. She's like "OMG, you were engaged! That's way too much commitment. I just want to have a good time." Fast forward 10 minutes to the t-shirt store: "OMG, I'm so lonely. I hate being single." *facepalm*
Quote: Originally Posted by Dewey "looks cheap" ... good trolling Yes, as opposed to wood laminate-faced cabinets. And radiators with chipping paint. But, hey, that sprezzatura has got to cost extra.
Those Saint Crispins...