Posts by zjpj83

For sale: Jil Sander black boots, made by Silvano Lattanzi. As new, I wore once. Size is marked EU 39.5. I'd fit is like a U.S. 7 with plenty of toe room, so it could work for a 7E too. Sole measures 11 1/4 inches x 4 3/8 inches. $450, including shipping in the continental U.S. John Lobb boot shoe trees not included but can be added for an additional $150.
For sale: Asprey burgundy calf sneakers. Marked size is 7.5E, fit like U.S. 8D. As new, worn once. Retail was many hundreds of dollars. The quilted leather is buttery soft. $80, including shipping in the continental U.S.
For sale: Santoni handmade "fatte a mano" shoes with Norvegese welt. Marked size 7.5D, which I believe is intended to be the U.S. size. The fit is on the snugger side, and in my view these could work for a U.S. size 7 too. Sole measures 11 3/8 x 4 1/8. But note that the sole is extended due to the welt / construction. As new. I added metal toe taps and wore a couple times only. Includes box and Santoni shoe bags. $200, including shipping in the continental U.S.
For Sale - Stuart's Choice black burgundy calf penny loafers. These were made to the top Grenson Masterpieces level of construction. Marked U.S. size 8 E (wide). Sole measures 11 3/8 inches long x 3 7/8 inches wide. Worn a couple times. There is a small ding on the toe - see pics Included: Brown Stuart's Choice shoe bags. Retailed for $625 out of the New York Paul Stuart store. $150 including shipping in the continental U.S.
For Sale - Stuart's Choice black calf and charcoal suede plain toe balmoral shoes. These were made to the top Grenson Masterpieces level of construction. Marked U.S. size 8.5D. Sole measures 11.5 inches long x 4 inches wide. Brand new and unworn. Box is damaged. Included: Brown Stuart's Choice shoe bags. Retailed for $625 out of the New York Paul Stuart store. $250 including shipping in the continental U.S.
For sale: Stuart's Choice creme / off-white suede half brogue shoes, just in time for summer. These were made to the top Grenson Masterpieces level of construction. Marked U.S. size 8.5D. Sole measures 11 5/8 inches long x 4 1/8 inches wide. As new - worn a couple times. Included: Brown Stuart's Choice shoe bags. Retailed for $650 out of the New York Paul Stuart store. $200 including shipping in the continental U.S.
For Sale - Stuart's Choice brown calf and tan linen spectators, just in time for summer. These were made to the top Grenson Masterpieces level of construction. Marked U.S. size 8D. Sole measures 11.5 inches long x 3 3/4 inches wide. As new - worn a couple times. Included: Brown Stuart's Choice shoe bags. Retailed for $650 out of the New York Paul Stuart store. $200 including shipping in the continental U.S.
For sale: Brooks Brothers "Peal & Co." - benchmade in England. I believe these were made by Alfred Sargent. Marked size U.S. 8D. These are black calf and a white nubuck. Sole is 11.5 inches long at 3 7/8 inches side. Worn once. $200 including U.S. domestic shipping.
Is there someone whom I can email to place orders?
Except C&J basically doesn't do widths.