or Connect

Posts by zjpj83

Why do I click on these threads??? I think I have a concussion from all the facepalms.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire I see the House passed the Ryan budget. This should be good. Senate will vote it down. Doesn't matter.
I loved Tommy Tricker and the Stamp Traveler as a kid. That movie was awesome (and Canadian).
I don't really drink beer. Killians Irish Red is pretty good. Blue Moon is ok.
I have no problem with Canada. On a day-to-day basis, I don't give it any thought whatsoever, actually. I have had several business trips to Toronto in the middle of winter, which were quite unpleasant. Otherwise, what's to dislike?
Republican shot in the back of the head (politically motivated)
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn I like to think of the income tax as being a tax on being alive, for existing. It's not the government taking a percentage of your income, rather the government telling you how much of your income you are allowed to keep. People who think like this are what's wrong with America. Not the article you posted. See Justice Kennedy's opinion in Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization v. Winn. Income is...
"New with tags" WTF?
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragon ^^ It would be nice if someone can share some examples of a modern mansion, as we now have many examples of McMansions. Wafic Saïd's house (Tusmore House), which was featured in Country Life, is a modern palladian mansion.
Most expensive I've seen in person is $100,000 Hermes alligator jacket.