or Connect

Posts by esoterica2006

PM sent
sorry - nope - long gone. I do however hve another prince of wales plaid wool/cashmere suti in blue. see here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141003664455?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 I can knock off £50 for SF members
So, I was the one lucky enough to instakop these However, I have not even had the chance to wear these and they have simply been sat in the sender's box waiting to be worn!With an imminent house purchase, I am looking for extra funds and would be happy to pass these to someone else in the UK at cost. So, if anyone in the UK wants these for £375, please PM me.EDITThese have now gone to a lucky buyer
Instakop by me! Thanks Stephen! Sorry to who may have missed out.Woke up this morning to these - cannot believe they lasted 1/2 day without someone else nabbing them!
TOM FORD 100% WOOL FINE PINSTRIPE SUIT WITH PEAK LAPELS! £2.5k++!! Wonderfully tailored classic men's pinstripe single breasted suit. Featuring two side pockets one above the other on the right side and a single pocket on the right with a breast pocket. And three further fair sized pockets on the inside. Straight legged, with crease, plain hem, the trousers have a waistband fastening with a zip and two hook closings. With two adjustable buckles on either hip, side seam...
Sorry, probably never. All of my Tom Ford suits have come from the closet of David Walliams (who is a personal friend of Tom Ford). He was a 54L (US44L) a couple of years back and has crept up in size to 56-58L (US46-48L) recently. I dont have any other contacts to get other Tom Ford suits.
TOM FORD 100% WOOL FINE PINSTRIPE SUIT WITH PEAK LAPELS! £2.5k++!! Wonderfully tailored classic men's pinstripe single breasted suit. Featuring two side pockets one above the other on the right side and a single pocket on the right with a breast pocket. And three further fair sized pockets on the inside. Straight legged, with crease, plain hem, the trousers have a waistband fastening with a zip and two hook closings. With two adjustable buckles on either hip, side seam...
Please see my signature for a classified advertising a beautiful size 54 Tom Ford suit that was MTM for a British celebrity. I also have some other Tom Ford suit and cashmere blazer in 54 (i.e. 44 ish chest)
Just to confirm, this suit is still available
Tom Ford Chelsea Boots in Vintage Oak Brown Luxurious TOM FORD leather Chelsea boots, leather sole, colour: brown, hand brushed Worn only a handful of time and in very condition. Looked after immaculately - poloshed with Saphir products after every wear and kept on cedar wood-tree at all times when not being worn. Size: 10.5 T (UK10.5) - Fit slighly narrow as with all TF shoes, so good for UK10 which is exactly what I wear in most brands £350 delivered in UK....