or Connect

Posts by CJones

More scarf:
[[SPOILER]] Bravo. That suit has such a fine color and excellent fit, and you found it at Goodwill, no less.
Hello, For your consideration is a pair of nearly new condition 7.5 B/D Alden X Leffot ankle boots on the Aberdeen last. I purchased them on eBay as a birthday present to myself, but they are too narrow for my feet. I have only worn them a couple of times, so they have not have seen very much wear at all from me. They came to me in pristine condition and will come to you the same. The color is absolutely wonderful. I really do wish I could keep it. It is exclusive and is...
[[SPOILER]]
[[SPOILER]]I don't understand all the rage about this look. The henley is bunching at the nipples and generally looks sloppy. I also think those sunglasses look a bit odd on your face. I'm not trying to be an ass, I think it's an alright fit: pants and shoes look great. I'm just not a fan of what's going on with the shirt.
I like that turtleneck. What's the brand and where can I find it?
I thought it was more of a relaxation tool than OCD, not to say it isn't a bit odd. He has a right to be a little cocky. After all, he is one of the most successful designers living. He realizes that he's pushing materialism which has no objective value, and he keeps it in perspective with the important aspects of life, which he seems to have covered. But in the end, isn't that what all creatives do? They create something for the purpose of convincing an audience to read,...
For future reference. I certainly wouldn't want to post a fit in the wrong thread.