or Connect

Posts by cladnin

Hi there, I'm looking to purchase a Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald or Milano suit or simply jacket - either will do. I'm wanting a charcoal or darker grey color. BB's stock 38 fits great, but I plan to wear this with a waistcoat, so I may need to let out the jacket a little bit - if you've had it taken in, please let me know! Thank you!
Brand new with tags Saks overcoat. It's gorgeous and incredibly soft. Made as a classic / real overcoat - room to easily put on while wearing a blazer / SC. Smoke free. Pet free. Never worn & no blemishes of any kind - been covered on a wide shouldered hanger - brand new 100% cashmere, charcoal color; incredibly soft Satin piped lining Pick-stitched lapel and collar $250 shipped (48CONUS) / insured / Paypal - HI / AK / Intl. pay shipping / insurance cost Paypal / eBay /...
Brand new with tags Saks overcoat. It's gorgeous and incredibly soft. Made as a classic / real overcoat - room to easily put on while wearing a blazer / SC. Smoke free. Pet free. Never worn & no blemishes of any kind - been covered on a wide shouldered hanger - brand new 100% cashmere, charcoal color; incredibly soft Satin piped lining Pick-stitched lapel and collar $250 shipped (48CONUS) / insured / Paypal - HI / AK / Intl. pay shipping / insurance cost Paypal / eBay /...
The fit is quite classic - not modern / slim. It's definitely a true overcoat. As most will notice from the measurements, it's not quite a true 38R.
Brand new with tags Saks overcoat. It's gorgeous and incredibly soft. Made as a classic / real overcoat - room to easily put on while wearing a blazer / SC. I've included some pictures with a measuring tape to the best of my ability (which doesn't do perfect justice to the measurements, because the tape and coat are wavy). Never worn & no blemishes of any kind - been covered on a wide shouldered hanger 100% cashmere, charcoal color; incredibly soft Satin piped...
On the topic of the metal cone: I felt even in house (at Coava) the pour-over leaving something to be desired. As good as the idea is, I prefer papers for the full brew experience.
That's pretty ridiculous for a low class place. TFL? Nah. You should have mentioned it (and perhaps still should).
Excellent thread - missed it in my many hours of lurking. Some additions.
The look dates to mid-1800s. I picked up a 1950s/1960s NWT tan linen single button with the same design some time back. As stated above, it makes a good casual jacket.