or Connect

Posts by ryanw2050

This is a pair of 3Sixteen ST-100x. I ordered them new from Self Edge two weeks ago, and they're chain-stitch hemmed by self edge to a 31.0" inseam. Paid $230.00. Asking $150.00 shipped. I wore them two times; not doing much, so there's some wrinkles but virtually no wear or fades at all. The quality and denim is amazing, but the fit just isn't right for me. These are the measurements I've taken as they are now: Waist: 30.8" Length: 31.0" Leg Opening: 7.0"
Just got in Sz 28 3Sixteen ST100X. I think I really don't like the roomy ankle on these. Old pair is Sz 27 APC PS.
Anyone know where I can snag a nice belt like this? Sub $150 preferably.
HOUSE OF MONTAGUE Cecile Black $145
Top pants (sz 27), bottom pants (sz 29), or neither?
APC Petit Standard 1 year and 4 months 3 cold hand washes chapstick fade
answered
Gitman Brothers Vintage Small - Grey University Stripe Oxford - $75 Shipped CONUS I bought this from another SF user, and it's just too big for me. It's got no front pocket and it's never seen the inside of a dryer. Probably 4 or 5 wears by me. Great condition. Measurements: chest (pit-to-pit): 19 in waist: 16 3/4 in (double for 3d measurement) sleeve (from shoulder seam to cuff): 24 3/4 in length (from bottom of collar to hem): 29 in shoulder: 17 1/2 in Band of...
I just ordered the 'blanc' white petit standard in size 29. Anyone have any sizing info? I wear a size 27 PS raw. The waist has stretched to a comfortable 15.5". A 15" waist would be perfect.
extra 20% all sale items at needsupply. code: FIREWORKS