or Connect

Posts by ryanw2050

Anyone know where I can snag a nice belt like this? Sub $150 preferably.
HOUSE OF MONTAGUE Cecile Black $145
Top pants (sz 27), bottom pants (sz 29), or neither?
APC Petit Standard 1 year and 4 months 3 cold hand washes chapstick fade
answered
Gitman Brothers Vintage Small - Grey University Stripe Oxford - $75 Shipped CONUS I bought this from another SF user, and it's just too big for me. It's got no front pocket and it's never seen the inside of a dryer. Probably 4 or 5 wears by me. Great condition. Measurements: chest (pit-to-pit): 19 in waist: 16 3/4 in (double for 3d measurement) sleeve (from shoulder seam to cuff): 24 3/4 in length (from bottom of collar to hem): 29 in shoulder: 17 1/2 in Band of...
I just ordered the 'blanc' white petit standard in size 29. Anyone have any sizing info? I wear a size 27 PS raw. The waist has stretched to a comfortable 15.5". A 15" waist would be perfect.
extra 20% all sale items at needsupply. code: FIREWORKS
I'm looking for a versatile summer shoe. I'd be wearing them with either APC PS or grey/khaki shorts, and either an untucked button-up or v-neck. Last year I beat the shit out of some ked's and I'm hoping to step up a little. Here's some that I'm looking at currently. I'm interested in suggestions! 1. seaVees Plimsoll 2. seaVees cvo 3. Superga 2750 Cotu Classic
Tried these guys on once - otherwise they are brand new. They come in the box with the included cloth shoe bags and silica packets. Do not eat. Looking for $40 shipped to the continental US. Thanks for looking!