or Connect

Posts by swoobie

What size?
It's not hard to find posts in this forum where poor customer service was given, and it does seem to be true that people are more willing to share negative experiences than positive ones. However... Most of us probably spend significant dollars on clothing, and I for one, would like to know where I'm more likely to get good service, or good service after the sale. My story is below, hope you have one to share. It could help us all as we determine where to...
Really nice merchandise!
Nice boots. If they were my size, I'd be interested...
I'm interested.
Might be good to add a size...
Very nice. If I didn't already have Vass Old English in black, I'd be on these in a heartbeat...
PM sent. I just missed out on these from Ed...
Quote: Originally Posted by Groover The cork will have been replaced as the welting machine needs to run inside the cavity to stitch the welt on. The insole will only be replaced if: 1. you requested it or 2. If it needed replacing due to cracking etc. Replacing the sole with a different one? Can you elaborate? If the sole was originally leather then (certainly in my experience) Church's would have replaced it with leather. The sole was...
I posted here a few months ago a question on Church's recrafting process and after some debate, decided to spend $160 to recraft a pair of Tasmania boots. This is my first recrafting experience. They arrived today after about 2 months and they have a new sole and welt, along with a new heel pad and laces. I had assumed the footbed would be rebuilt as well, but when I put my hand into the boot, I can still feel indentions from each toe, and obviously the leather...