or Connect

Posts by swoobie

great lens. It is my go-to lens for all around shooting - image stabilization is very helpful...
Great stuff here. Thanks for sharing!
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenStyle NEW CROCKETT & JONES HANDMADE TAN JODHPUR BOOTS £179 BIN or BO Note these are women's boots...
Can't believe these are still available. Great pricing on EG. All a bit big for me, which is my loss.
I like the quality of the shoes, but I buy Church's shoes because of the service... http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...stomer+service
Great stuff here. I would buy the Darby's in a heartbeat if they were a tad smaller. Good luck!
Very nice!
Guess, I just don't get Tom Ford shoes. Only a couple that are somewhat attractive - the double monks are my favorite, too bad they're for golf.
Quote: Originally Posted by Listi If you're 5'7" why are you looking at larges, is your chest huge? I'm 5'9" and most of my tees are a little on the short side (Usually wearing Zara super slim fit small) and would definitely fit someone 5'7". But if you're looking at large that's like a 40+ chest right? Most of my tees are 17-18" p2p at most. Yes - my chest is 44" waist is 33" - fit is always hard...
OK - so I've looked at most of the suggestions - Target, Banana Republic, Uniqlo, etc. and really appreciate the ideas, but even if the shirt is short, the sleeves are too long. I'm looking for sleeves that don't come down nearly to my elbows - partway down the bicep would be good.