or Connect

Posts by swoobie

Good price on the Sutors.
PM sent on white polo...
Quote: Originally Posted by well-kept The subject of the origin of Scotch Grain calf arose in another thread. Someone suggested it had originally been calf soaked in Scotch. I did a little research and found this: ""BruichLaddich Grain"â„¢ was originally developed by thrifty Scots on the Isle of Islay as a method of utilizing the mash byproduct of the whisky distillation process. Romanticized stories are oft told to credulous tannery tourists of the...
Although not pebbled calf, wonder if lizard would be a good substitute? It's available now!! http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-HERMES...item3f06761722
Price reduced to $75...
Some really nice clothing here at very good prices.
NWT Brioni for $150 and no one has bought it? Too bad it's not my size...
All purchased new from Amazon. All watched one time. The whole set of all seasons for $80, $75 shipped.
Quote: Originally Posted by sartorialsplendor 120 DVDs total, 3 lots of 40 movies. All titles are visible in the pictures - please e-mail me if you have questions. $60 for each 40 DVD lot shipped CONUS. If you want to make a small number of substitutions, let me know. If there is a particular movie (or movies) that catches your eye, make me an offer. Thank...
Quote: Originally Posted by bengal-stripe You button it into the waistband of your trousers, to prevent the shirt front from rising up and billowing out. (The flap goes down, picture shows it in the 'resting position'.) Used to be a common feature on day shirts (all the Duke of Windsor's shirts had it), you still find it on evening shirts. You know, that's what I first thought, but the button holes are too small to accommodate anything...