or Connect

Posts by Stillblade

Quote: Originally Posted by jet There's some seriously retarded idiots in this thread. Lmao..... you mad.
Quote: Originally Posted by kasakka There's some seriously ugly and overpriced sneakers in this thread. If you're looking at something like sneakers at prices +$300, there's bound to be a LOT of overpriced shit. What do you use to make sneakers that lets you justify that kind of price tag, especially when so many of the styles are boring as shit? *now waiting to get called a "pleb" or something corny like that...*
Few questions, and my apologies if they've been answered already but I didn't see them within the last few pages... can the DR vest come with the belt? If so, how much extra? Also, same question for the CWU45 and the shearling that's on the 2011 bomber.
Revolve's been having some GOOD ass deals the last few days, everything too big/small for me though, friggin 42 being such a popular size, damn my stupid feet
^Yours is better, <3 ITAOTS
^You talking about ISS or Niketalk?
My peoples definitely aren't into style as much... mostly the faded t-shirt, shorts, flip-flop/beat up sneaker combo. When we do something kinda relatively fancy, a polo/dress shirt and some cheaper jeans. Ex-best friend used to dress really douchey, Affliction shirts/Prada shades/G-Star jeans, etc. but still different from what the rest of the comrades rock. One of my friends dresses kinda feminine hipster-ish, skinny jeans with boot-tuck + scoop necks or tank tops....
I really don't dig that style, makes most people look less like badasses like squares to me but to each his own.
Quote: Originally Posted by dmash I carry a Porter briefcase on campus. Backpacks are for high school. ugh, you're one of those...... i had a patagonia pack until it got stolen. now i use one from REI. both awesome. super durable and comfortable too.
lmao... ok this is pretty great, i must say.