or Connect

Posts by Stillblade

yeah bro those costume nationals are horrendous... even in a thread full of horrendous sneakers (sorry).
Thanks for the recommendations, guys. Really appreciate it. I'm in Princeton, New Jersey - about an hour and a half from NYC, hour from Philly.
Hi all. I'm currently looking for a suit within $400. I have a slightly athletic build and the one suit that I have is a crappy Alfani for Macy's piece that fit like a garbage bag, and I hope to throw it into the fireplace as soon as I find some new ones. Can anyone recommend me some companies to look at? I want something slim fitting and stylish, but conservative enough that I can use it for job interviews. Thanks!
Zara jeans aren't too bad if you find the right wash. Some of them look really cheap.
Quote: Originally Posted by Petezjunior I was wondering if you guys had any brand suggestions instead of slim clothing. From the small amount of time I've spent here, it seems like this board is mainly populated by skinny ass dudes so you're not gonna get too much help here besides the "go to the gym" comments. Try out Ralph Lauren Black/Purple Label, Burberry, Brooks Brothers, etc... Really, just go to Bergdorf Goodman and check out what they...
Quote: Originally Posted by Quixotic God who keeps Diesel in business? Lol apparently I do actually, I have a tan Diesel leather. It's hot though, don't hate! If you get one that's no so orange-ish in hue, it's actually pretty versatile.
Quote: Originally Posted by jet There's some seriously retarded idiots in this thread. Lmao..... you mad.
Quote: Originally Posted by kasakka There's some seriously ugly and overpriced sneakers in this thread. If you're looking at something like sneakers at prices +$300, there's bound to be a LOT of overpriced shit. What do you use to make sneakers that lets you justify that kind of price tag, especially when so many of the styles are boring as shit? *now waiting to get called a "pleb" or something corny like that...*
Few questions, and my apologies if they've been answered already but I didn't see them within the last few pages... can the DR vest come with the belt? If so, how much extra? Also, same question for the CWU45 and the shearling that's on the 2011 bomber.
Revolve's been having some GOOD ass deals the last few days, everything too big/small for me though, friggin 42 being such a popular size, damn my stupid feet