or Connect

Posts by Stillblade

Whereas a regular lurker would only peruse the forum when he's bored and has exhausted all other forms of paltry entertainment on the web, a hardcore lurker is one who makes a habit of browsing the site and absorbing as much inspiration/information as he can.And yeah sorry for the backhanded compliment lol. Last time I was in this thread it was all lame outfits with people going "THAT SHIRT NEEDS TO BE TAKEN IN 0.74 CM AT ≈21.9 CM BELOW THE ARMPIT HOLES". I see a lot of...
Hardcore lurker here, this thread got a LOT less boring than the last time I was here (months ago). Thanks for the inspiration fellas.
Yeah that's pretty turrible..
You guys really like this stuff? It looks so shitty imo.
Thank you... Based God ;_;
I have one t shirt from them. Slightly looser fit, fairly comfortable but the shirt developed a few small holes by the seam after one wash.
The $12.90 L/S shirts are the shit. Only thing I really liked from the collection tbh.
Are you guys gonna do anything with t-shirts besides the really boring stuff you got now? Some cooler colors/patterns, scoop necks, interesting fits, etc... no offense, it's just that the stuff you got now does nothing for me.
As far as "in style", noooooooooooooooooooo. Whether or not you like em is up to you, of course.