or Connect

Posts by LaymanX

So I received the coat and it fits decently right off the bat (excuse my daughters stuff hanging in the background!). It's in brand new condition (which is amazing given that it's from 1962) and the kersey wool lives up to the hype. It's smooth and has a great hand, unlike melton wool. If I didn't know any better, I would've guessed a wool/cashmere blend. It's a very substantial material as well with minimal lining. I might slim the arms and expand the chest by 0.5 inches. 
Uh.. I think he was referring to his username.
Try the one on the HY site.. Priced cheaper than JCrew, and its apparently made by William Lockie which would be heads and shoulders better than MIC stuff
Club Monaco (flagship location as well as Yorkdale) both carry Barbour. Although obviously their selection is not as varied as Stollery's. 
Just a reminder of what the SA's at Stollery's are like...
Renomat is the remover.. Reno is the conditionerEdit: holy late post batman
Wow thanks for the quick responses! Cheers and happy holidays folks
A bit off topic, but I'm like 6000 posts behind and just had a quick question. What happened to cigar makeups? I know it's exceedingly rare to begin with, but its now reaching rare unicorn status! I am specifically looking for a Grant lasted captoe in cigar.
Huzzah. Bought two pairs of trousers and a cashmere scarf. Any idea who makes the scarf? It just says made in Italy, which rules out William Lockie, who apparently makes the sweaters.
Of course! I've read every post in this thread, as well as the one on Fedora Lounge, AAAC, and your stickied guide about Peacoat Dating.Knowledgeable subject matter experts like yourself, McArthur on the Alden thread, etc are the reason I return to SF.