or Connect

Posts by LaymanX

Ooh, perfect! Which one would be able to provide a more modern cut? ie. less shoulder padding, higher arm holes, etc etc
Are there any online MTM places that specialize in tweed? Something like Bookster?
 Really hope he holds off closing down taking orders until I receive my jacket (probably some time in 2015 lol) to determine if the fit is good. If the fits good, I'll probably instakop another one. 
Aite, just ordered my first ToJ.. brown calf skin MDR with silver hardware.    Now the wait begins. 
 Yep, ^^^^ what he said.
 Thanks folks! I put myself on the waiting list for the cigar shell cap toe from Alden DC. No deposit, but also little to no chance of fruition. I think I was 6th or so for my size and they're getting 4 pairs for that size. 
Thanks for the response Steve
Quick question.. when getting yourself added to a waiting list for Alden boots, do you normally have to put down a deposit? Does this vary from retailer to retailer?
Nice job. My BOM005's are still bleeding like a mofo, even after some solid break in time.
 Picked my peacoat up from the tailors. Wearing my thickest flannel underneath and it's still a bit roomy.