or Connect

Posts by LaymanX

Backed the Navy gingham shirt. From most reports, it looks like the sleeves are too long for most people. Still, will give them a shot.    Btw - Kind of new to the whole Gustin thing. Is there a blog/site that details what's coming down the pipeline?
https://www.theclymb.com/join-the-clymb/Filson/Fairmont-Wool-Peacoat-Grey/6189/90427
I take a 36 in the new Italian HY cut, and found that although the 36 in Epaulet Slim Walt fit the waist, it was a bit too loose everywhere else. So I usually buy size 35 by special order and let out the waist which leads to an almost identical profile to the HY cut, but with a higher rise. Hope that helps.
Just received my Conistons.. I LOVE THEM!!!   I ended up sizing down so 10D US became 9E UK and they're a perfect fit. Possibly even roomy but definitely no heel slip. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever worn out of the box as well.  
Toronto -  V Hazelton (Borrelli, Kiton, Finamore, Bontoni, etc) as well as Holt Renfrew
Just a quick update from my order of    1x Cashmere Scarf - Red 1x 360g Flannel Pants - Brown - 36 1x Italian Worsted Wool Pants - Mid Gray - 36   The new Italian cut is perfect for me. It's definitely a slimmer profile than most trousers you'd find on the market, with a significantly lower rise than Epaulet's Slim Walt cut. The construction, fabric and stitching is decent as well, and I'll definitely be ordering more trousers from HY in the future.   The scarf...
Whatever happened to Mac btw? I used to love his posts in this thread...
Clicked on the link expecting some shoddy Chinese made site. Was impressed actually. I think I've seen legit sites that are set up worse.
Thanks, ordered!   I normally wear size 10D in AE shoes, 10D in Alden Plaza last, 9.5 in Barrie last and 10D in whatever last the RL Marlow Wingtip is in.    British Sporting Arms advised I take the Coniston in 9.5E UK sizing so here's hoping it's a good fit. 
 Ah good enough. Ordering now.