or Connect

Posts by LaymanX

Omg that site comes up like EVERY WEEK in this thread 
Yes plz
Hi Rick,   Any idea when the popup shop will be launched? Definitely interested in checking out the wares!
Anyone know if Canadians are still getting reamed ordering online due to duties/shipping?
X-posted from the CM thread:   YMMV but the Eaton Center location has Aether outerwear at steep discount. An entire rack in various sizes too.. Not familiar with Aether, but reg price was $825 and it was on sale for $260. 
YMMV but the Eaton Center location has Aether outerwear at steep discount. An entire rack in various sizes too.. Not familiar with Aether, but reg price was $825 and it was on sale for $260. 
Just received my 1 time 40% off card. The disclaimer says "certain men's shoes" are excluded. Does anyone know if this extends to Rancourt loafers? I've tried calling the local sales associates in the past but they always seem unsure.
+1   The Coniston's I recently kopped are the first exposure I've had to dainite. So far, they're head and shoulders above leather, double leather, crepe, commando soles for me.   Light, comfortable, durable, with decent traction? Sign me up!
Backed the Navy gingham shirt. From most reports, it looks like the sleeves are too long for most people. Still, will give them a shot.    Btw - Kind of new to the whole Gustin thing. Is there a blog/site that details what's coming down the pipeline?
https://www.theclymb.com/join-the-clymb/Filson/Fairmont-Wool-Peacoat-Grey/6189/90427