or Connect

Posts by LaymanX

Using my Google-Fu, it appears to be the sample SF x Vanson DR inspired by Junya. 
Has anyone else experienced excessive veininess in their ToJ leather?  
Anyone familiar with Aero Leather knows that this jacket has top notch construction with incredible FQHH (front quarter horse hide) leather from the vaunted Horween leather tannery. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.   I bought this last summer, worn for 1 winter. I love it and wanted to grow old and die with it, but it's just way too big for me after I lost 15 lbs. I wear size 42R in suiting, and this is more for a size 44 I'd say.    No rips, stains or...
Anyone familiar with Aero Leather knows that this jacket has top notch construction with incredible FQHH (front quarter horse hide) leather from the vaunted Horween leather tannery. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.   I bought this last summer, worn for 1 winter. I love it and wanted to grow old and die with it, but it's just way too big for me after I lost 15 lbs. I wear size 42R in suiting, and this is more for a size 44 I'd say.    No rips, stains or...
 Robin Williams passes away from apparent suicide
Bah. I ended up buying the Golden Bear leather jacket at full price. I regret nothing.
 You've got to update this post when you finally receive your jacket
@ Sinefine, Is this the black horse hide Wyatt? Was looking at this piece myself.
The sleeves do look exceedingly short for that jacket type, which sucks because the fit is spot on everywhere else.
If someone could proxy me a 38 Bedale, I'd pay you for it. PM me