or Connect

Posts by LaymanX

Anyone have a good double rider inspiration fit album? I was thinking of just a slouchy vneck and denim or maybe a hoody. Heavens comment is making me paranoid now... :/
Yeah. This jacket can stand up on its out of the box. Might take a few months to develop a drape.
Not a bad idea actually. The long road to the ultimate wardrobe is rife with hazardous potholes like Dayton, Ambrosi, ToJ, etc.    Maybe a quick summary of such incidents of infamy would make for a compelling story to show the flipside of SF success stories. Then again, maybe it's bad for business. 
 Which is exactly why I said:  I understand TOJ's strength was their refined designs. 
Hmm.. let me rephrase. The TOJ I saw was a calf skin, but had no particular problems with it. It was as I said, okay quality. The veininess/dry patch/thin areas comment is a reflection of other issues from other clients that have arose in this thread.  I was merely stating that the Vanson Daredevil unit I examined not only did *not* have any such issue, but was richer in person and had more character than the TOJ calf skin. It could be the nature of the secondhand TOJ calf...
Sorry meant veininess instead of graininess. My bad
Having examined both a secondhand TOJ calf MDR in person and received a Vanson Daredevil fit jacket to play around with, here are my thoughts. The TOJ is okay quality and has a refinement to its design but the Vanson is head and shoulders better than the TOJ in construction quality and even leather quality (ie. Very consistent rich leather with no excessive graininess, dry spots or thin patches). If the designs of both jackets appeal to you, I would recommend the Daredevil.
Yeah exactly. If *anyone* still had faith in Drew at this point...
 That's some Braveheart-level shit there. We've literally seen Distorb grow into a man in this thread.
Given his current state of mind, I'm projecting that he will soon offer free helmet bags for whoever assassinates Distorb, CellarDoors, etc   Also, East Asia Daily is the largest newspaper in Korea by readership (1.2 million daily). I wonder how much a full page ad would cost?