or Connect

Posts by LaymanX

Being surrounded by suits daily in the finance district, it's not that hard to tell after a while. Drape and fit are primarily what I look for. Most cheap suits have boxy, padded shoulders with low arm holes and are 'stiff' from the fusing. 
I love the contrast between the vamp and the toebox, but that welt is a bit too much for me. It overwhelms the rest of the shoe for me.
  Thanks! I'm just glad they've lightened up in color. When they first arrived, I was a bit dismayed that they were almost dark to the point of being black. Now they're clearly reddish-burgundy, and the color variation is 
  So millions of dollars stored in your garage, you say...  
People who actually have money tend not to store it all in their wallet. Just saying'
In all seriousness, DP92 is dressed better than the guy in the right. That BestBuy logo is just tacky amiright????
An update, two years later....Loving the Plaza last!
Yikes that is pretty bad. My Strands bow a bit too, McAllister's fit like a glove. I think I saw in the giant AE thread that you might be able to return those.
Does anyone know how the Seattle fit Mackinaw Cruisers fit now? I have a 42 inch chest, 40 inch torso.. would I be a medium or a large? The Filson site is maddeningly vague. :(
Not a fan of their oxford shirts. Pretty much got destroyed after one wash, while my JCrew/Uniqlo equivalents have held up nicely.