or Connect

Posts by LaymanX

Pristine Simmons Bilt Vintage Cafe racer.  NWOT Burgundy/Cordovan Chrome Tanned- FQHH, Horween Leather.  This is one of the most Beautiful leather jackets I have ever seen.  This is an opportunity to purchase one of the best Leather Jackets made by any company. Alexander Leathers/ Simmons Bilt.   $620 USD, shipping included to NA   The Burgundy FQHH is a more matte finish.  This jacket is quite heavy and stiff, yet supple.  D- pocket on left side of chest.  Two hand...
 That's my listing.. :( I miss my jacket. I hope it's new owner is enjoying it. I should've sized up. $#@%@
 I'm going to go on a branch and say the huge deluge of negative reviews probably hurt them quite a bit. The restaurant business *is* very hard as you stated and nasty publicity like that is just really hard to overcome. I believe the other owners of Libertine even came out and said as much.
Honestly, the only thing I've learned is that it's disturbingly easy to rip people off on the interwebz
 Might I interest you in a gorilla fur vest? 
Brand new with tags Reigning Champ Tiger Fleece sweatshirt Size large, fits medium better   Reverse flatlocked seams Textured 1x1 rib bound collar, cuffs, bottom band and side gussets Handcrafted in Canada Fabric: 78% Cotton / 22% Polyester Style: RC-3207-16   Asking for $70 USD (shipped anywhere in North America)   Shoulder - 17.5 inches Chest - 21 inches Sleeve Length - 26 inches Back Length - 28 inches 
Absolutely pristine navy blue cafe racer from Golden Bear x Club Monaco collaboration 2 years ago. Used 2x times outside (I have too many jackets as you might know), no scratches / stains. It's pretty much NWOT as the photos will show. Calf skin and made in USA, unique chambray lining with 1 interior pocket.   Cost me $1000+ brand new, asking for $540 USD (shipping included in North America)   Shoulders - 18 inches Chest - 21 inches Sleeve - 25.5 inches Back Length -...
Looks good Fok & Luxire! 
A bit long
Loving both suggestions! Thanks