or Connect

Posts by AnotherVictim

Insane stax fading dextar, as well as overall fading.
Quote: Originally Posted by DGP Yea, but if you time the trip wrong by even 15min, you can be pretty fucked. If I lived elsewhere, and wanted to sort of plan my travels around shopping, I'd go into LAX and out of SNA, so I could get to the OC stores. I still think that it would take most of a day to get to SCP, shop, maybe hit other stores, and get back on the road before rush hour. I guess it all depends on what else the OP was planning to do with his...
fit pics? =)
Quote: Originally Posted by Toiletduck For me, it was more of a bad habit rather than addiction. I don't know, I don't think I experienced withdrawals like that. I had been smoking for around 5 years (16 - 22) about a pack a day. That being said, I quit cold-turkey. All I did was think about what a waste the past 1 week of quits would be, and then the past 1 month..and now when I consider a cigarette, I think about what a waste the past 2 years...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jovan Needless quoting right after message. I don't find it so!
Quote: Originally Posted by tonylumpkin You know, when it comes right down to it "people copying your style" is pretty much what this place is all about. Strange place to look for sympathy. +1 again. I'm on here and on other forums mostly because NONE of my friends dress like I do... being from newport beach, you arnt cool unless your outfit is from bloomingdales/saks/neiman. Quote: Originally Posted by migo OMG I WEAR...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bergdorf Goodwill Sometimes I wonder if you are all performance artists or if I am in some really lame VR headset or something. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ART? Haha... I actually am a performance artist!
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad Given that my response was clearly tongue in cheek, it would be foolish to take it as proof of anything other than my general smartassness. Look, people hold the views they hold of AF because AF has an established track record. Charlie Brown has valid grounds for assuming that if he runs up and tries to kick the football, Lucy will pull it away at the last second. If you want to keep going back to AF in the hopes...
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad Except the exactly pair would not be "marketed" by the brands you allude to. If Abercrombie sells it, it's crap. That's Newton's Eighth Law. I don't know, I think there is something there... in fact I feel that your response is proof of it. No matter how "quality" a piece may be, I know that it would not be recognized as "quality". By quality I am referring to how well put together a specific piece...
Quote: Originally Posted by blank Well, to be fair, another 10% off of $275 doesn't change the price too much, versus the normal 20%. That's not life-changing like some posters make it out to seem. 40% or 50% are crazy discounts but to me, the denim bar price is stock less 20%, so I take their list prices at a discount and everything has to be judged as such. I understand what youre saying, but you have to realize that even though you...