or Connect

Posts by Countertenor

Quote: Originally Posted by King Francis What's especially disappointing about the expressed opinion of this woman is that the thought that fair-minded voters might actually choose to vote for McCain rather than Obama for substantive reasons never enters her head. Of course, that's not necessarily the case. She may (and probably does) have different priorities than other people when choosing her candidate of choice. But that certainly does...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I am not on the lookout for riots, I am on the lookout for more inanity like this from commentators, activists and the press. Inane though it may seem to you, expect to find what you are looking for. This is a reality in this campaign and in the dynamics of the situation, cultural and otherwise.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt If this is a new tactic, threatening riots, then it is extremely disappointing. This is the second time we have seen it this week, so I will be on the lookout. I doubt that it is, as that would be truly shameful. Where are the threats in this article? Anger and despondency expressed on the radio?
Quote: Originally Posted by dopey The logic is interesting. He is essentially saying that "if one of us "acts white" then he is entitled to the Presidency" and if he doesn't get it, then telling our children to be neat, intellectual and to speak clearly has all been a waste of time. I don't think that's what he's saying. Being told by one's parents to be neat, intellectual, and to speak clearly does not equate to "acting white". It just...
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing Hotels with barbed wire? Were they in Detroit?
Survey says: David Bowie - 74 Jason Priestley - 74 Nick Lachey - 73 Cuba Gooding, Jr. - 73 Liam Aiken - 73 Jensen Ackles - 73 Corey Feldman - 72 Gary Oldman - 72 Eddie Cibrian - 71 Antonio Banderas - 71 Yyyyyyyyyyyyeah...
When I was in middle school in the early 90's, I was a dead ringer for Macaulay Culkin, who is a year younger than I am. I mean, stop-me-in-the-street, as-me-for-my-autograph dead ringer.
Quote: Originally Posted by Coho I like how the price-tag says, "Jesus Christ Superstore".
I like how this has become the breakup-with-Jon. thread.
ww90, what size are you?