or Connect

Posts by Countertenor

Quote: Originally Posted by Manton In Berkeley, party night was always Thursday. I say that apropos of nothing. Thirsty Thursday!
Quote: Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo I agree with this. especially since McCain's leitmotif was "Obama doesn't understand" QFuseoftheword"leitmotif"
Oh boy...
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton OK, for the record, I notice in this thread the Obamaniacs scoring this as total victory for O, and the McCain supporters scoring it as a tie. So who is in the tank for their guy? Really? (Agreed about the tie, btw)
He said "orgy".
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Yes. And it should repeal Daylight Savings Time. Almost. It should repeal Non-Daylight Savings Time. More afternoon daylight.
And here is the "Tipping Point State" explanation. He gets all Baseball Prospectus on yo' ass.
That's what I thought at first, too. The FAQ page explains the system. It's a tiered algorithm based mostly on the "Tipping Point States" stat from http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/ (which has been pointed out to be a site run by an Obama supporter). It should also be mentioned that the tiers are not up-to-date with the FiveThirtyEight stats. *shrugs* Quote: How do we decide which states count more? First, we categorize states into the following...