or Connect

Posts by Countertenor

Some people bank on that discomfort... IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 You and Barack have something in common then! THERE it is!
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan Fixed. Pass the Kool-Aid. Lemon lime please. Grape for me kthx
Decidedly fake.
If the 38 is small enough. (Which begs the question, "Why is 38 the smallest size available in Hickey?")
I thought that was the "terrorist" part.
***Why?***
Quote: Do you ever look at the things that do not exist? My cat does.
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy I'd say that if you are getting Rockers or 1980s, you need to get your regular size. Otherwise, you could size down 1, but I personally recommend against doing so. +1 on Rockers & 1980s. I just got some 1950s sized down 1, and they're freakin' perfect, though. YMMV.
OMG new McCain Ayers ad! IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Love the tinkly...