or Connect

Posts by PipersSon

Quote: Originally Posted by BaseballDad Typical questions but critically important for those not familiar with JL... do these fit TTS? length and width? I am between a US 8.5 and US 9 and just a litttle wider than a US "D" width. Thanks You sure you not me?
^^ Thank you.
Quote: Originally Posted by bjan +1. US or UK sizing? Quote: Originally Posted by tricky Those certo shoes have a great shape but they look very narrow. Can anyone confirm how they fit? + 1. Info on sizes (UK/ US?) and fit would be great
Wappen here?
Beautiful. Just damn.
Still not gone? Damn! I may just pull the trigger on general principles.
That's that guy, badonk.
Measurements all round would be nice including shoes. Nice cardigans.
Quote: Originally Posted by NAMOR You can also sort each column within the google doc. Its also possible to view all 351 pairs within 1 spreadsheet instead of mutlpile sheets. just received the shipping notice via email I've never managed to get good docs to sort efficiently, not that it matters because one method is as good as another.
Quote: Originally Posted by toslat I would suggest the seller simply deletes (or hides) shoes that are no longer available from the list, making the list easier to browse and manage. You could also download or copy the list on to excel and sort by your size, then drill down into what you want. Takes 10-15 minutes. Of course the list could change, but it's a start.