or Connect

Posts by PipersSon

The cowboy boots from DWF is an idea. How much would the styleforum screencaps cost me, and could I get them past customs?
I'm leaving with my dignity intact- mostly. That's my claim, anyway.
I am leaving the US, and chances are I will not be coming back on a permanent basis. I have a very specific request/ question for SF members. Before I leave- which is likely to happen by end August - I want to stock up on SW&D items (clothing, shoes, briefcases). The assumption is that they will be much too expensive to buy when I'm outside the US. The key is that I want to buy these things that 'fundamentally' and 'essentially' represent the US, and are unique to this...
I am leaving the US, and chances are I will not be coming back on a permanent basis. I have a very specific request/ question for SF members. Before I leave- which is likely to happen by end August - I want to stock up on MC items (clothing, shoes, briefcases etc). The key is that I want to buy these things that 'fundamentally' and 'essentially' represent the US, and are unique to this country. For example, I wouldn't buy Edward Green, but I would consider Aldens,...
I like.
I have questions on shirt (dress and casual) sizing when I buying them online (i.e. not tailor made, or buy in shop). Now I know that since I have a 22.5 inch p2p. my coat p2ps should be 23.5-24.5 inches (approximately, could be higher). Is there a similar rule for shirts? Say for example would my shorts be at around 23 inch p2p? In addition, is there any good measurement guide to buying shorts online? Thanks in advance.
My new Alden 8.5D PTB in Ravello (Barrie last) is likely going back tomorrow, as I have to choose between it and the 8E cigar. Plus I've just bought a NOS Florsheim in #6. I will let anyone who PMs me know as to where (which shop) I'm sending it back. I could sell it here for my cost price plus shipping to you, but heck it will probably be cheaper for you to buy it from the shop, as their shipping to you may be free.
You're listing items from the same guy- presumably you? That is against the rules. There is another thread on this forum for putting up your own ebay listings.
8.5E would be too big, but thanks for the offer.
Damn bro, why didn't you have any PTBs in that size? Or even other shells.