or Connect

Posts by PipersSon

Well said.
eHaberdasher, great effort. Keep us informed. I have zero ideas about design; I'm 'just' a buyer. But I would reiterate Charlie's opinion that I would, as a buyer, prefer to buy something that is 'original' and 'native' rather than an imitation of other cultures. Whether that's design, or leather or something else is up to your friend. How native you want to go with your product range go would depend on your target market. For example, here in India, there are...
Mrs SVB aside- and she's looking very cool - it's MoK for me. I think MoK carries his outfit better.
It's still the same for me. Can't get B&S to load preferences.
Interesting - I came back on B&S after a couple of months myself as I was moving countries and I'm getting the same error message.I complained about it a few days ago. The Mods are presumably busy handling a dozen things to reply to every complaint, but hopefully they're listening.
Excellent thread and thanks for the bump.
Sold by our very own isshinryu101, or as he is known among the cognoscenti:But he sells great shoes, so I'm willing to forget him a few senseless killings.
Same for me too.
Goddamn, son. Gold, pure gold.
I've had 5 jackets made so far- tan baseball, VTG calf (now developing into a golden brownish shade), black lamb moto, brown goat bomber, and navy peacoat. Except my first order when I queried when it would get to me, and the last time when I lost 15 pounds of weight and my measurements actually changed, I don't think I've ever unilaterally gotten back to TOJ once I've placed an order. They've always delivered in the 90%range (fit, style, materials). 100% would only...