or Connect

Posts by PipersSon

Sorry if I missed this, but what did you purchase for 5k? Edit- 'attempt to purchase'
Really? That's your point?
They're very good jackets.Plus who wouldn't want to wear (almost) bespoke clothing designed by an international fugitive from justice? Think of the swag, the street cred. Why we'll practically be gangstas ourselves.
I'm disappointed mostly because of the sheer waste of it. He built something of value and pissed it away. Possibly Drew thinks he can replicate his success again, possibly because he did it comparatively easily the first time round. He'll soon learn different from here on. But in the meanwhile, what a bloody waste.
Some would say he has only responded when people were rude.
I haven't done the math but that list up there looks to be in the region of $80-90k, if not more.
"I don't have the 'internet' as my daily job right now" -good enough to be a meme.
I'm not sure how many of those insights are genuine or just a close reading of stuff that's out there anyway. I could be wrong. One post- the precise identification of of newspapers/ contacts to reach out to in Korea - did seem to imply that this poster had bite.Then another post implied Drew didn't do 'much else' apart from designing the jackets and the menu, in both instances leaving the 'hard work' to others. I'd argue that designs were/ are the trickiest bit, but that...
All this insanity now needs is for some lucky innocent to turn up who's just received a jacket to post fit pics, ask folks whether his swag's swaggy enough, and declare- "Thanks Drew, it was totes worth it!"
Precise-fucking-ly.IMO that post was a prime example of stale news and bullshit masquerading as insight.