or Connect

Posts by PipersSon

You could kill yourself at a chicken wing stand...
Distorbiant you little $hit, welcome back. All said and done, much missed.
Best of luck to the Falcon team. Charly, as someone who has a bunch of ToJ jackets, (and may I say excellent experiences dealing with you) and is probably tapped out except for maybe the varsity, I am more interested in knowing if there are (presently or in the pipeline) jackets different from the 'ToJ standard line up'. Cheers.
Crazy innit? I've not been following for a while, but have whiskey shells become more easily available? 7.5d and I'd have gone for it.
If it works like that, send me your money guys, I promise to keep you fit for a lifetime.
Materials, tailors,designs are all critical to success, but IMO your core strength comes from your good name. The first wave of customers will buy because you and your partner have painstakingly built a certain reputation on SF.Drew destroyed his immense credibility, and it is one of the hardest thing in life to recover.If you go further south, much further south, and hire some willing Indians, including me, we can call it the Temple of Panchods.
I think the answer lies in your description of the two boots. If your choice is restricted to the two boots, I'd go for the Carmina. If given more flexibility in choice, I'd try having the Meermin welt and sole changed to something more dressy.
This will not help you at all but they look like the spitting image of Indian Army boots back in the day -70s and 80s - when they were being made of leather as opposed to the poly-whatever materials they use now.
Yeah well when Drew knows they're after his hide, y'all expect him to watch out for yours?
This is probably not bespoke, but since we're speaking of Chelseas and boots, I recently came across an intriguing picture of General Patton's boots on his wikipedia page. They look like a cross between Chelseas and Jodhpurs. Anyone know what these are exactly?