or Connect

Posts by PipersSon

Hi, not sure why the title says this shoe is priced at $1? I can't see a price within the thread, and the eBay link says it has a BIN of $299.
Cheers for the response. I was hoping that the leather would soften out before it damaged the seams/ stitching but that wasn't to be.My problem with shipping it out is price of international shipping to and fro (as an owner you can probably guess- weight issues)and reliability of vendor. I may just do what you suggest, or I dunno,maybe I'll carry the jacket with me when next I am in the States and show it to some serious workers there. Either way, it's a long term...
Reporting in. I bought the TOJ VTG Collared Moto a while ago- maybe a year maybe more. In that time I wore it maybe 20-25 times. Wore it a few weeks ago and as I was bending down I could hear a rip sound in the 'armpit seam' or whatever the term is. Wrote to the ToJ guys who suggested I take it to a local leather worker. I would agree that that's a reasonable response, perhaps the only one they could give me. What am I going to do, ship it to them from India, given...
That's a hell of a boot.
What a fantastic set. If you have an 8.5D in whiskey let me know.
I refuse to take threads like these seriously until it's spelt 'loosers'. Or, its spelt loosers.
Well said.
eHaberdasher, great effort. Keep us informed. I have zero ideas about design; I'm 'just' a buyer. But I would reiterate Charlie's opinion that I would, as a buyer, prefer to buy something that is 'original' and 'native' rather than an imitation of other cultures. Whether that's design, or leather or something else is up to your friend. How native you want to go with your product range go would depend on your target market. For example, here in India, there are...
Mrs SVB aside- and she's looking very cool - it's MoK for me. I think MoK carries his outfit better.
It's still the same for me. Can't get B&S to load preferences.