or Connect

Posts by PipersSon

Yeah the last bit I don't disagree. The high priced fellows I tried all turned out to be mediocre or worse.
Whoops.Thanks, will let him know.
I'm looking at a few linen suits made to round off my summer wardrobe and having recently gained a sort of one-off access to some great linen fabrics at bargain prices, the tailoring options seems to be best (moreover I haven't found good off the rack options here in India). However, I'm concerned about drape/ fall/ fit given that it is a fabric I've never had tailored before. While I get that linen has its own characteristics, finding decent tailors in india is a...
^^ How did your VTG shape up? Of the five TOJs I own, that one's been a disappointment to me (seam splitting). On the subject of jackets, may as well throw it in there- someone interested in selling their TOJ 2013 spot, hit me.
Looking to purchase a TOJ0 2013 and a day pack spot. PM me.
This would be a US 8.5D?
+1
Haven't read this thread in a long while, so not sure if this has already been discussed. I believe that in the USA the pitbull breed was once regarded as the ultimate guard dog for children, considered to be gentle, caring and safe. Therefore the pics with children. It seems that this general perception changed later (1960s?) after pitbulls began to be used as fighting dogs.
Fluctuations. An old Asian lady is in the bank trying to exchange her yen for dollars. She's getting a little irritated with the bored and distracted teller. "Why it change? Yesterday I get two hunna dolla fo yen. Today I only get hunnat eighty? Why it change?" The teller shrugs his shoulders and says "fluctuations". The Asian lady snarls back, "Fluc choo white people too!".
May subscribe.