or Connect

Posts by PipersSon

Next year in Jerusalem. Could be your TOJ delivery timeline too.
+ 100.But the love of undelivered jackets, it seems, surpasseth all understanding.
Thank you, come again.
Way you're going it should be spelled Lauda. In Hindi.
Funny, I have the exact opposite position. Probably because I bought from Drew in the heydays (5 jackets) when everything was running smoothly. I thought he was a nice guy, not arrogant in the least, with some natural pride in the successful business he was building. He may have made a few grandiose sounding statements, pontificated somewhat - but he had the right to do it back then, and who knew how things would finally turn out? No, he was ok, and so were they all,...
Grey order stock...sounds like a meme already.
I find it amazing how the two guys in that photo seem to be taller than the skyscraper in the background.
Or you could just quote him and post there.....
Whatchoo got for the beta, bro? I'm not asking for me, you understand, I'm asking for a friend.
That leads us inevitably to why Drew' and TOJ were so valued at one time, and later on for the longest time got away with so much- fit, drape, call it what you want. I'm not a leather jacket expert either, or even someone who can call themselves well informed. But after having bought 5 TOJs and seen so many fit pics on this forum, I'm find myself able to at least understand, often without being able to articulate it, that something is wrong with a jacket. And that's...