or Connect

Posts by PipersSon

Done.
+ 1.I'm interested.Or Navy blue, I'd look at that too.
F*ck.
Well, if Drew and Charlie are reading this, fellows just point my way a someone that wants a refund on their TOJ0 2013 order.
To be able to make jackets and send said jackets to waiting people, Drew has to make teh moneys from his restaurant. For the restaurant to make money, perhaps people who are waiting for their jackets can spend some money going to Korea eating at said restaurant?Anyway, speaking of jackets, if anyone is willing to sell a TOJO 2013 spot, I'm buying.
Yeah the last bit I don't disagree. The high priced fellows I tried all turned out to be mediocre or worse.
Whoops.Thanks, will let him know.
I'm looking at a few linen suits made to round off my summer wardrobe and having recently gained a sort of one-off access to some great linen fabrics at bargain prices, the tailoring options seems to be best (moreover I haven't found good off the rack options here in India). However, I'm concerned about drape/ fall/ fit given that it is a fabric I've never had tailored before. While I get that linen has its own characteristics, finding decent tailors in india is a...
^^ How did your VTG shape up? Of the five TOJs I own, that one's been a disappointment to me (seam splitting). On the subject of jackets, may as well throw it in there- someone interested in selling their TOJ 2013 spot, hit me.