or Connect

Posts by discreteuniverse

Interesting. I must be clicking on the wrong thing. I suppose "Health & Body" is where people would prefer to see this? Still, cologne seems to be more of something you'd "wear" vs. a health thing, so Streetwear seems more appropriate to me. Of course, one could argue cologne goes on your body, but then streetwear goes on your body, too. I don't really see the clear dividing lines here.
Been using this one for daily wear. I need to pick up a nice dress watch, though.
Thanks for the response. There are only two forums: Mens Clothing and Streetwear and Denim. I really can't see how either is a better choice for this topic, so I just picked one.
Anyone? Anyone? I could use some input here.
I've been using unscented oil from The Art of Shaving, but I was thinking of switching to one of the scented varieties. They have sandalwood, lavender, and lemon. Which would go best with Chanel Egoiste Platinum? And while I'm asking, I'm also curious which would go best with Chanel Egoiste. I don't wear that one nearly as often as the platinum, but I do on occasion.
Quote: Originally Posted by potemkin_city_limits Yea it will look off for sure. Thanks for the reply. Got an answer for my question about your watch band?
Does it look bad to use a silver buckle with a gold watch face?